Global Premier Soccer
- Position: Metro Boston Director of Coaching
- Tenure: January 2018 - Present
GPS is one of the leading youth clubs in the United States, with a presence in over 25 states, and a continuing presence in the rest of the the world, offering a variety of opportunities to its players.
- Oversee management of GPS Metro Boston teams
- Lead GPS Staff members and coaches within the Metro Boston region
- Create schedules for league play and practices
- Run day-to-day operations for GPS Metro Boston region
- Evaluate coaches working within the region
- Oversee and direct the GPS Massachusetts interal U8 Early Development League and program.
- Work with regional DOCs in securing grassroot program opporunities and sales.
Abbey Villa Soccer Club
- Position: Boys U11+ Technical Director
- Tenure: January 2014 - December 2017
Abbey Villa Soccer Club is a club located in Massachusetts, serving central and northern parts of the state, playing in the New England Premiership. The club believes that all players should be developed into technically proficient players.
- Began as coach in January 2014, promoted to Boys Director in May 2015.
- Developed and delivered training sessions for various age groups, from U9 to U19.
- Oversaw the development of all boys (350+) at the club.
- Supervised and educated coaches ensuring they were adhering to the club philosophy during training sessions and on game day.
- Responsible for soccer and futsal curriculum development and coaching.
- Represented the club at league meetings.
- In charge of scheduling training and home league game fixtures.
- Created imagery and graphics for announcements and advertisement needs.
- Maintained social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Helped organize a 10 day trip to Ireland for a Boys Under-14 team, playing against the likes of St. Kevin's and training with Cherry Orchard. An Interview about the experience.
- Won three Massachusetts State Cups with U12, U15, U16 Boys teams and organised trip to Region 1 Championships in West Virginia.
- Position: Assistant Coach
- Tenure: August 2014 - May 2015
Newbury College is a small, liberal-arts school in Brookline, Massachusetts. The athletic teams compete in Division III of the NCAA, in the New England Collegiate Conference.
- Assisted head coach with the development and delivery of training sessions, including leading full sessions and functional training segments.
- Developed recovery-based sessions based on personal periodization model.
- Oversaw opposition analysis, attending matches and writing game reports.
- Attended tournaments in the New England area for recruiting purposes.
- Position: Men's Club Soccer Coach
- Tenure: August 2013 - May 2015
Boston University's Club Soccer team was recognized by the unversity in 2013. The team participates in NIRSA, an organization that oversees a national network of collegiate club teams.
- Began coaching the team in what was the team’s first officially recognized season by Boston University under their PERD department.
- Designed and delivered three training sessions per week.
- Participated in club board meetings and assisted in decision making.
- Helped team create fundraising and volunteer opportunities throughout Boston.
- Guided team to NIRSA East Division title twice and the New England Conference Tournament title; semifinalists at the NIRSA Region 1 tournament.
- Helped organize two trips to Pennsylvania and Delaware for the NIRSA Region 1 tournaments.
Austin Preparatory School
- Position: Assistant Varsity Coach
- Tenure: August 2013 - August 2014
Austin Preparatory School is a 6-12 grade Catholic preparatory school in Reading, Massachusetts. The athletic teams compete in the Catholic Central League of MIAA.
- Assisted head coach with the development and delivery of training sessions.
- Assisted head coach in game day management and took lead responsibilities for three games.
- Planned and coached sessions for the two varsity goalkeepers on a daily basis.
- Worked with head coach in scheduling and off season preparations.
United Soccer Academy
- Position: Academy Staff Coach
- Tenure: August 2011 - August 2013
United Soccer Academy, based in Bound Brook, New Jersey, is a training company that provides coaches to town and club programs throughout New Jersey.
- Coached and trained numerous township-based and travel soccer programs throughout New Jersey.
- Developed and delivered session plans, teaching very fundamental techniques to younger players and advanced technique and tactical awareness with older players.
- Head coach for three club teams from Watchung Hills Soccer Association.
31 May 2015, 2-0 Win v EFC
Taking over the team at the beginning of the year, my personal goal was to win the State Cup. It was the first State Cup for AVSC in their 13 year existence. The team went to West Virginia for the Region 1 Championships.
5 June 2016, 1-0 Win v South Shore United
Massachusetts' inagural U12 State Cup. Played in 8v8 format. Again, my personal goal was to win the State Cup having worked with the team for the past two years. The team went on to West Virginia for the Region 1 Championships.
5 June 2016, 3-0 Win v Valeo FC
The team's goal was to defended their state cup win and showed tremendous progess from where they were the year prior. They again went on to West Virginia to represent AVSC and Massachusetts.
NIRSA Boston Division Winners, New England Conference Tournament Winners
The first official year as a club, BU Men's Club Soccer were one of the top teams in the region, reaching the semifinals in the NIRSA Region 1 tournament.
NIRSA Boston Division Winners
The team was successful in defending their NIRSA Boston Division title.